Friday, April 9, 2010

Notice: Census duty

It has been brought to my knowledge that at few places in the country LIC employees / officers are being drawn for census duty. The fact of the issue is, this duty is to be performed by the local authorities. LIC is not a local authority.

I request all NOINO office-bearers / members under North Zone to please report to me such cases, if any of us (only NOINO members or his office) has received any such request from local authorities requisitioning our officers.

The information must reach me / NOINO’s North Zonal Committee latest by 1.30pm on 10th April 2010 i.e. Saturday so that we can take-up the matter at appropriate level.

The matter is to be reported to me only if any NOINO office-bearer/member is involved or likely to be involved.

S.B.Sharan, GS,
NOINO, NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment